Data corruption

I been using librenms for a few years. This week data seems corrupted. The default dashboard shows “no devices found within interval” or “no results found” msg in each widget. I have a very simple dashboard that is also erring out.
How can I trace down this problem.?
my initial though is to look for the code that process dashboards and look for the used queries…
When I access the same dashboard from an unauthenticated session, the dashboard displays properly. Data is still being gathered.
I did run successfully, and validate.php. Integrity is there but there is something that is causing this issue.

No data has been corrupted.
Try running lnms db:seed --class='Database\Seeders\RolesSeeder' and lnms tinker --execute='Bouncer::refresh()'

1 Like

Thank you, unfortunately it is still doing the same thing.

You probably need to do the full procedure then as outlined here:

That did it. Thank you!!!

When trying to mange users in the WebUI (Gear Symbol → Manage Users) I was a getting a ‘403: This action is unauthorized’ for all of my admin users. This fixed it. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.