Delay for clearing alert status

I have an alert rule that fires when storage_perc > 90. My problem is that, every few days, a backup process causes the storage usage to look like it’s dropped significantly, but only for 5 min. This causes the alert to clear, but then fire again, leading to duplicate alerts.

I’m wondering if there’s any way of enabling something akin to a recovery delay. So if a device has an active alert, and that alert status clears, it checks again after a specific amount of time before actually clearing the alert. Or if a condition can be checked within the past 30 min…?

RULE:

SELECT * FROM devices,storage WHERE (devices.device_id = ? AND devices.device_id = storage.device_id) AND storage.storage_deleted = 0 AND storage.storage_descr NOT REGEXP “^/.*” AND storage.storage_perc > 90

Max: 1; Delay: 1h; Interval: 0

Mute: 0; Invert: 0; Recovery: 0

Thanks!

@malaxes it waits until the alarm has been raised consistently for 30 minutes before alerting. It will still show up in the alerts tab in LibreNMS though.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.