Device unpolled 15Min Warning

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fdb7641fc68>

Hello Guys,

I need your help, I’m new to librenms and I cant figure out how to solve the “unpolled device last 15 Min” warning. The system time and the MYSQL/MARIADB have the exact same time. The ./validate.php also dont show any error. I post the following steps I already done.
1…/validate.php output:

Component Version
LibreNMS 21.2.0-37-g7d65cf1f0
DB Schema 2021_02_21_203415_location_add_fixed_coordinates_flag (200)
PHP 7.4.3
Python 3.8.5
MySQL 10.3.25-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.8

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.0.11
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

  1. MYSQL/MARIADB output:
    Welcome to the MariaDB monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
    Your MariaDB connection id is 81587
    Server version: 10.3.25-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1 Ubuntu 20.04

Copyright © 2000, 2018, Oracle, MariaDB Corporation Ab and others.

Type ‘help;’ or ‘\h’ for help. Type ‘\c’ to clear the current input statement.

MariaDB [(none)]> SELECT NOW();
±--------------------+
| NOW() |
±--------------------+
| 2021-03-08 14:12:28 |
±--------------------+
1 row in set (0.000 sec)

MariaDB [(none)]> exit

  1. System date output:
    [email protected]:/opt/librenms# date
    Mo 8. Mär 14:12:31 CET 2021

I also set both “date.timezone” config.php (fpm and cli) to Europe/Berlin.

Does anyone have a tip or maybe a solution how to fix this?

Ubuntu Server setting (Virtualized on VMware ESXi):

  • 80GB HDD.
  • 2 vCPUs (1 Core per Socket).
  • 4 GB RAM.
  • 1 Gigabit (VMXNET3).
  • NGINX Webserver
    If you guys need more informations please let me know.

Did you add the cron jobs to enable the poller? https://docs.librenms.org/Installation/Install-LibreNMS/#cron-job

Yes it’s there. Here is a picture. Screenshot 2021-03-08 143113

Incidentally I’ve just built a test server today.

Seeing the same problem. Time is fine.

Haven’t got to bottom of it yet.

Using centos7.9 and httpd.

UPDATE:

I reinstalled the whole server but insteat of the cronjob I used the Dispatcher service. Now everything is working fine. I think there is just something not correctly working together with ubuntu 20.04 and the cronjob. (I’ not sure so its just a prediction)
Anyways ty guys! :slight_smile:

Also fixed my issue.

The librenms user was not getting access to cron via access.conf. Fixed this by referencing change on production server. Need to fix my ansible so it gets applied to test server(s).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.