DHCP Stats

Hello.
Is it possible to run dhcp-status.sh under FreeBSD and pull this data to LibreNMS?

Working fine for me with a couple minor tweaks. No bash by default so you’ll either need to install bash or change the header to…

#!/bin/sh

…and the dhcpd.leases file and cat executable were in different locations, yours may be different, but these are what worked for me with a pretty default 11.2 installation…

FILE_DHCP='/var/db/dhcpd.leases'
BIN_CAT='/bin/cat'

Also - PRTG is pulling Windows 2008 Servers DHCP info from a server. I am trying to replace PRTG with LIbreNMS, and this is the last item on my list before PRTG is completely rendered pointless.
I now am monitoring the server, followed all steps to get DHCP scopes and status to display, but all that is displayed is nan.

Is this a feature that is not working for Windows 2008 server? If so - what am I missing, and if not, what can I do to help make it so?

DHCP stats are for only for linux not windows.

Ah ok.
So being that windows is indeed generating the OID info to give output, how can I add it? Or are you saying that Linux cannot monitor snmp info windows is giving to it?

Or can I try adding from this?
https://docs.librenms.org/Developing/Support-New-OS/

I will do everything I can to get this added as a feature if it is not already!

Ok - If PRTG can read the SNMP output from the DHCP server, than can I build a poller that does likewise? I can pull other vital stats from windows server that is supplied by snmp output - why not DHCP?
I am going to try my hand at making a polling module in Libre that would do this.