Discovery.php and snmp-scan error (autodiscovery not working)

<!-- Everytime i run discovery.php or the discovery wrapper or addhost.php or snmp-scan.py, i get this error. Scanned som-host-fqdn (10.52.0.9) array_intersect_key(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given {"exception" :"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): array_intersect_key(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given at /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/fr amework/src/Illuminate/Collections/Arr.php:435)"} In Arr.php line 435: array_intersect_key(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given Audodiscovery is also not working because of this. i have tried this on ubuntu 20.x and 22.x running php8.1. I can add host via the web GUI without issues Note: Everything works fine if i siwitch to using php7.4 - Steps to reproduce an issue. Follow the docs and install librenms on ubuntu with php8.1 su - librenns cd /opt/librenms ./scan-scan.py 192.168.1.1/32 or wtv cider ./addhost.php xyz

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.