Distributed Poller WebUI Group assignment

So, I’ve got two systems that are on another location, and the hosting company doesn’t like the port 161 being open. I discovered the distributed poller and got it working, it’s all set up.

However, I’ve added the two machines to a seperate poller_group, because snmp doesn’t work for the machines as the port isn’t open. I was struggeling with it, because no matter what I do, the WebUI only shows the “default poller group”. I know for sure there are machines in the group 0 (default) and the two other machines are in group 1.

I looked through the database and the hosts were in the database as group 0, even though I changed it in the config file.
I’ve since manually edited the database entry, and after a few minutes it seems like the poller-wrapper on the distributed poller host is running correctly now (it was not polling any machine), but the web UI still only shows the default group…

Edit:
output of ./validate.php on the main machine:

==========================================================
Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS  | 8d5c3f34f2117c27ee76c0a129c9634a8f065982
DB Schema | 195
PHP       | 7.0.18-0ubuntu0.17.04.1
MySQL     | 10.1.22-MariaDB-
RRDTool   | 1.6.0
SNMP      | NET-SNMP 5.7.3

[OK]    Database connection successful
[OK]    Database schema correct

Output of ./validate on the distributed poller machine:

Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS  | 8d5c3f34f2117c27ee76c0a129c9634a8f065982
DB Schema | 195
PHP       | 5.6.30-0+deb8u1
MySQL     | 10.1.22-MariaDB-
RRDTool   | 1.6.0
SNMP      | NET-SNMP 5.7.2.1

[OK]    Database connection successful
[OK]    Database schema correct

Any tips?

Anyone? I can’t select a poller group from the WebUI. There are 2 groups for sure?

You just have to add the group which afaicr you can do in the webui (/pollers/tab=groups/) or with the cli tool:

./dist-pollers.php
-l pollers | groups List registered pollers or poller groups
-u <id> | <poller name> Unregister a poller
-r Register this install as a poller

Great! I visited that uri and I created a group, it now shows in the webui. Didn’t know how to get there, but just adding it to the uri worked great.

Thanks!