Error 500 after Dec 25th

I got in after having a few days off for the Holidays only to find that I get “Error 500” when I log into my LibreNMS site. It looks like on Dec 25th on the Daily.log I started getting this error. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I hate flying blind like I am right now.
Thank you.

In Grammar.php line 127:

Argument 1 passed to Illuminate\Database\Grammar::columnize() must be of the type array, string given, called in /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Grammars/Grammar.php o
n line 137

Fix is on the way.

Ok, thank you. For now I have restored it from my dec 23rd backup and have disabled daily updates.

Fix is merged.

Hi,

I have same problem. Out application is up to date. Any suggestion?

Error message:

[2020-01-27 18:15:15] production.ERROR: Argument 1 passed to Illuminate\Database\Grammar::columnize() must be of the type array, string given, called in /srv/www/vhosts/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Grammars/Grammar.php on line 137 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Argument 1 passed to Illuminate\Database\Grammar::columnize() must be of the type array, string given, called in /srv/www/vhosts/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Grammars/Grammar.php on line 137 at /srv/www/vhosts/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Grammar.php:127)

Regards,

Tamás

You have had this problem since 25th December also?

Can you provide /opt/librenms/validate.php output please

Dear Chas,

We have this problem since 25th December. Previously I also check the log, therefore I found this topic.

the validate output:, i deleted the IP addresses:

LibreNMS:/srv/www/vhosts/librenms # ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.59-66-g761d10584
DB Schema 2019_12_05_164700_alerts_disable_on_update_current_timestamp (155)
PHP 7.2.5
MySQL 10.2.29-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.7.0
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.3

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.9.2
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] Some devices have not been polled in the last 5 minutes. You may have performance issues.
[FIX]:
Check your poll log and see: http://docs.librenms.org/Support/Performance/
Devices:
xxxxxx.
and 71 more…
[FAIL] Discovery has not completed in the last 24 hours.
[FIX]:
Check the cron job to make sure it is running and using discovery-wrapper.py
LibreNMS:/srv/www/vhosts/librenms #

Regards,

Tamás

I wonder if this is a cache problem you could try Web doesnt work after update

Hi,
Cleanin cache bot helped me. I examine the daily.log and I noticed the missing dependencies:

32mLoading composer repositories with package information^[[39m
^[[32mInstalling dependencies from lock file^[[39m
^[[37;41mYour requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.^[[39;49m

Problem 1
- Installation request for league/flysystem 1.0.57 -> satisfiable by league/flysystem[1.0.57].
- league/flysystem 1.0.57 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP extension fileinfo is missing from your system.
Problem 2
- league/flysystem 1.0.57 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP extension fileinfo is missing from your system.
- laravel/framework v5.8.35 requires league/flysystem ^1.0.8 -> satisfiable by league/flysystem[1.0.57].
- Installation request for laravel/framework v5.8.35 -> satisfiable by laravel/framework[v5.8.35].

To enable extensions, verify that they are enabled in your .ini files:
- /etc/php7/cli/php.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/bz2.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/ctype.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/curl.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/dom.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/gd.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/geoip.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/gettext.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/iconv.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/intl.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/json.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/ldap.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/mbstring.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/mysqli.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/openssl.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/pdo.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/pdo_mysql.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/pdo_sqlite.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/phar.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/posix.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/snmp.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/sqlite3.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/tokenizer.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/xmlreader.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/xmlwriter.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/zip.ini
- /etc/php7/conf.d/zlib.ini
You can also run php --ini inside terminal to see which files are used by PHP in CLI mode.
Returned: 0
Updating SQL-Schema

After installing the php7-fileinfo the Linrenms worked again. It seems to me that LibreNms upgrade files…

Thanks,

Tamás