Error after upgrade the mysql to 8.0.19

====================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.59-43-g3629db9
DB Schema 2020_01_09_1300_migrate_devices_attribs_table (154)
PHP 7.2.19
MySQL 8.0.19
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2
====================================

hi,all.since we upgraded the mysql to version 8.0.19,we met the problems below:
1、the worldmap is shown as “Problem with backend”
and the librenms.log show that an sql error occured:
[2020-01-22 23:19:40] production.ERROR: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1525 Incorrect DATE value: ‘0000-00-00’ (SQL: select exists(select * from alert_schedule inner join alert_schedulables on alert_schedule.schedule_id = alert_schedulables.schedule_id where ((recurring = 0 and start <= NOW() and end >= NOW()) or (recurring = 1 and (start_recurring_dt <= date_format(NOW(), ‘%Y-%m-%d’) and (end_recurring_dt >= date_format(NOW(), ‘%Y-%m-%d’) or end_recurring_dt is null or end_recurring_dt = 0000-00-00 or end_recurring_dt = )) and start_recurring_hr <= date_format(NOW(), ‘%H:%i:%s’) and end_recurring_hr >= date_format(NOW(), ‘%H:%i:%s’) and (recurring_day like CONCAT(‘%’, date_format(NOW(), ‘%w’), ‘%’) or recurring_day is null or recurring_day = ))) and ((alert_schedulable_type = device and alert_schedulable_id = 89) or (alert_schedulable_type = device_group and alert_schedulable_id in (19)))) as exists) {“userId”:15,“exception”:“[object] (Illuminate\Database\QueryException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1525 Incorrect DATE value: ‘0000-00-00’ (SQL: select exists(select * from alert_schedule inner join alert_schedulables on alert_schedule.schedule_id = alert_schedulables.schedule_id where ((recurring = 0 and start <= NOW() and end >= NOW()) or (recurring = 1 and (start_recurring_dt <= date_format(NOW(), ‘%Y-%m-%d’) and (end_recurring_dt >= date_format(NOW(), ‘%Y-%m-%d’) or end_recurring_dt is null or end_recurring_dt = 0000-00-00 or end_recurring_dt = )) and start_recurring_hr <= date_format(NOW(), ‘%H:%i:%s’) and end_recurring_hr >= date_format(NOW(), ‘%H:%i:%s’) and (recurring_day like CONCAT(‘%’, date_format(NOW(), ‘%w’), ‘%’) or recurring_day is null or recurring_day = ))) and ((alert_schedulable_type = device and alert_schedulable_id = 89) or (alert_schedulable_type = device_group and alert_schedulable_id in (19)))) as exists) at /home/LibreNMS/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:664, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1525 Incorrect DATE value: ‘0000-00-00’ at /home/LibreNMS/librenms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:119, PDOException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1525 Incorrect DATE value: ‘0000-00-00’ at /home/LibreNMS/librenms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:117)
[2020-01-22 23:19:41] production.ERROR: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1525 Incorrect DATE value: ‘’ (SQL: select exists(select * from alert_schedule inner join alert_schedulables on alert_schedule.schedule_id = alert_schedulables.schedule_id where ((recurring = 0 and start <= NOW() and end >= NOW()) or (recurring = 1 and (start_recurring_dt <= date_format(NOW(), ‘%Y-%m-%d’) and (end_recurring_dt >= date_format(NOW(), ‘%Y-%m-%d’) or end_recurring_dt is null or end_recurring_dt = 0000-00-00 or end_recurring_dt = )) and start_recurring_hr <= date_format(NOW(), ‘%H:%i:%s’) and end_recurring_hr >= date_format(NOW(), ‘%H:%i:%s’) and (recurring_day like CONCAT(‘%’, date_format(NOW(), ‘%w’), ‘%’) or recurring_day is null or recurring_day = ))) and ((alert_schedulable_type = device and alert_schedulable_id = 1890) or (alert_schedulable_type = device_group and 0 = 1))) as exists) {“exception”:”[object] (Illuminate\Database\QueryException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1525 Incorrect DATE value: ‘’ (SQL: select exists(select * from alert_schedule inner join alert_schedulables on alert_schedule.schedule_id = alert_schedulables.schedule_id where ((recurring = 0 and start <= NOW() and end >= NOW()) or (recurring = 1 and (start_recurring_dt <= date_format(NOW(), ‘%Y-%m-%d’) and (end_recurring_dt >= date_format(NOW(), ‘%Y-%m-%d’) or end_recurring_dt is null or end_recurring_dt = 0000-00-00 or end_recurring_dt = )) and start_recurring_hr <= date_format(NOW(), ‘%H:%i:%s’) and end_recurring_hr >= date_format(NOW(), ‘%H:%i:%s’) and (recurring_day like CONCAT(‘%’, date_format(NOW(), ‘%w’), ‘%’) or recurring_day is null or recurring_day = ))) and ((alert_schedulable_type = device and alert_schedulable_id = 1890) or (alert_schedulable_type = device_group and 0 = 1))) as exists) at /home/LibreNMS/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:664, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1525 Incorrect DATE value: ‘’ at /home/LibreNMS/librenms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:119, PDOException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1525 Incorrect DATE value: ‘’ at /home/LibreNMS/librenms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:117)

1. the validate.php can’t recognized the sql version as mysql 8 and still reports the old SQL statements to fix:

after upgrade to 1.60
the problem has still open.
production.ERROR: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1525 Incorrect DATE value: ''
and I made the test in the mysql,the results below
end_recurring_dt = 0000 - 00 - 00” or end_recurring_dt = NULL runs ok

but end_recurring_dt = ‘’ will cause mysql 8.0.*(>15) relied the “ER_WRONG_VALUE” and frontend’s disaster

related articles:[MySQL 8.0 and wrong dates – lefred blog: tribulations of a MySQL Evangelist](MySQL 8.0 and wrong dates)
so the solution I thought and I wanna to know:
1、removes the sql which the date_format = ‘’ after mysql 8.0.16

2、where can I find the sql below and how to delete the error sql?:

SELECT EXISTS (
	SELECT *
	FROM `alert_schedule`
	INNER JOIN `alert_schedulables` ON `alert_schedule`.`schedule_id` = `alert_schedulables`.`schedule_id`
	WHERE (
			(
				`recurring` = 0
				AND `start` <= NOW()
				AND `end` >= NOW()
				)
			OR (
				`recurring` = 1
				AND (
					`start_recurring_dt` <= date_format(NOW(), '%Y-%m-%d')
					AND (
						`end_recurring_dt` >= date_format(NOW(), '%Y-%m-%d')
						OR `end_recurring_dt` IS NULL
						OR `end_recurring_dt` = 0000 - 00 - 00
						OR `end_recurring_dt` =
						)
					)
				AND `start_recurring_hr` <= date_format(NOW(), '%H:%i:%s')
				AND `end_recurring_hr` >= date_format(NOW(), '%H:%i:%s')
				AND (
					`recurring_day` LIKE CONCAT (
						'%'
						,date_format(NOW(), '%w')
						,'%'
						)
					OR `recurring_day` IS NULL
				        OR `recurring_day` =
					)
				)
			)
	) AS `exists`