ERROR Daily update failed

Dear friend,

Each time i visit my librenms web interface i get to face this warning message on each page,

ERROR: Daily update failed
The daily update script (daily.sh) has failed. Please check output by hand. If you need assistance, visit the libreNMS website to find out how.

But when i run it manually i dont get any error, below is output of daily and validate files.

daily
bash-4.2$ ./daily.sh
Checking PHP version OK
Updating to latest release OK
Updating SQL-Schema OK
Updating submodules OK
Cleaning up DB OK
Fetching notifications OK
Caching PeeringDB data OK

validate
bash-4.2$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.33.01
DB Schema 214
PHP 7.0.25
MySQL 5.5.56-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.4.8
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2
====================================

[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

I have also attached screenshot for your reference.

Regards
Ashwin

Please provide the output of git remote -v

output of git remote -v

origin https://github.com/librenms/librenms.git (fetch)
origin https://github.com/librenms/librenms.git (push)

Also after changing the email id in Alert settings --> General alert settings, email alerts have stopped coming.

Kindly guide.

Regards
Ashwin

Hi laf,

I might be sounding stupid asking this question.

Alert for device XXX - Port utilisation over threshold New Severity: critical Timestamp: Unique-ID: 16903 Rule: Port utilisation over threshold New Faults: #1: port_id => 1241; ifDescr => GigabitEthernet3/1

Can you tell me what is default percentage set to observe the link utilization or how does it triggers the port utilization and generates the alert.

%macros.port_usage_perc >= “80” && %macros.port_up = “1” && %macros.port = “1”

In the above alert port_usage_perc=80, but in my setup i haven’t set any limit for the port utilization, in lay mans term how much amount of bandwidth utilization in MB is set for it to generate alerts.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Ashwin

If you go to the actual notification by clicking the popup and then marking it as read it will at least go for now.

Would be good for you to upload your logs/daily.log for us to take a look.

Dear Laf,

im unable to upload the zip file due to site restriction can u help me how can i upload zip file in this post for yur reference.

Also can u reply me for the post above yur reply would be great.

Regards
Ashwin

Upload the file to an online service somewhere.