Error Drawing Graph on fresh new intall

Hello All,

I’m just new to LibreNMS and I encounter some issues to get some graphic working.
On several devices, I have the red test “Error Drawing Graph”.

I could resolve some of them by deletin the device and addind it again but my wireless access point just won’t got even after adding them again 10 times.

I followed up the installation doc and I could not find what is going wrong as some older devices don’t have any issues with these graph.

librenms@grnoc01v:~$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 21.3.0-89-g643c1ca3a
DB Schema 2021_03_26_014054_change_cache_to_mediumtext (206)
PHP 7.4.3
Python 3.8.5
MySQL 10.3.25-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.8
====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.0.12
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
librenms@grnoc01v:~$

Any ideas on what may be wrong?

That’s a known problem regarding Connection Quality to Ubiquiti AP’s. Rest of the graphs are working ?

Ho Okay so their is an issue with Ubiquiti’s AP then. Is this an Ubiquiti issue or LibreNMS?

I have some basic Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS VMs but it always says No Processors No Storage which is strange. I can get the Memory by SNMP but not the 2 others.

I think it’s something in between. These information are not available via SNMP.
I don’t know exactly the reason, most probably some AP have these data available and some not.

Ubiquiti have the bad reputation to change SNMP data over the night through an update.

Thanks for the information,
Do you have any idea for the No Processors No Storage for the Ubuntu VMs?

That is available but you need to configure SNMP properly so that LibreNMS can get this data.
I think SNMP by default (on ubuntu 20.04) is configured to do not provide this information.

Following this link I could get Ubuntu to properly send all information through snmp:
Cannot monitor CPU Load of Ubuntu PC via SNMP | Paessler Knowledge Base

I had a strange issue where renaming the device was making the graph to not wor. After several tries I could get it working. I don’t really why in some cases renaming doesn’t work well :confused:

By the way, thanks for the help paulierco :slight_smile:

Do you get a renaming error? It might be permission issue of your LibreNMS server.

It wasn’t showing any errors. It just doesn’t rename the device when clicking save, after the seconds time it was okay.

Are they characters that are not accepted like space maybe? or if the device is “too young” maybe you cannot rename it right away.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.