Error Rate In Alert Templates

I’ve got some custom alert templates setup. One of them being for interface errors. I’m trying to display the input and output error rate in the alert, but it doesn’t work. It seems like something with the processing engine doesn’t like the underscore.

Here’s my code followed by the actual alert output.

Prev Ouptut Errors: %value.ifInErrors_prev
Output Error Count: %value.ifInErrors
Output Error Rate: %value.ifInErrors_rate

Prev Input Errors: 227381
Input Error Count: 228232
Input Error Rate: 228232_rate

I seem to remember _'s causing issues from memory. I can’t recall the fix / answer at the moment though :frowning:

I’ve tried every escape character I can think of to no avail. I’ve even tried HTML tags. Oh, well, guess I’ll just have to live without it. :pensive:

That would have been this issue here:
IIRC: make sure the values with underscrores come first so they are parsed correctly.

Thanks @florianbeer.

I even bloody documented it :frowning:

Thanks @florianbeer and @laf. That did the trick. Maybe next time I should RTFM better.

1 Like

The docs possibly aren’t that clear!