Error when adding custom graph in librennms : RrdDefinition not found

Hello,
I follow the tutorial to add custom graph for Alteon Radware.

Now I have a warning in Librenms saying :

Devices unpolled
It appears as though you have some devices that haven’t completed polling within the last 15 minutes, you may want to check that out :slight_smile:

I execute the poll manualy in debug mode :
./poller.php -h @ip -d -m os -r -f

and I have the following error :

Librenms doesn’t found the RrdDefinition when I make :slight_smile:
use LibreNMS\RRD\RrdDefinition

Thanks for your help

Is your install out of date?

./validate.php

Also, providing the code you are trying to run would be helpful.

Thanks for your quick responce.

yes the script ./validate.php generate 0 error.

The code is situate at includes/polling/os/radware.inc.php

<?php $version = "Radware Alteonn " . preg_replace('/[\n\r"]+/','', snmp_get($device,".1.3.6.1.4.1.1872.2.5.1.3.1.30.0","-OQv")); $hardware = preg_replace('/[\n\r"]+/', '', snmp_get($device,".1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0","-OQv")); $serial = preg_replace('/[\n\r"]+/', '', snmp_get($device,".1.3.6.1.4.1.1872.2.5.1.3.1.18.0","-OQv")); **use LibreNMS\RRD\RrdDefinition;** $cpuSP = preg_replace('/[\n\r"]+/', '', snmp_get($device,'.1.3.6.1.4.1.1872.2.5.1.2.4.1.1.4.1','-OQv')); if (is_numeric($cpuSP)) { **$rrd_def = RrdDefinition::make()->addDataset('cpuSP', 'GAUGE', 0);** $fields = array( 'cpuSP' => $cpuSP, ); $tags = compact('rrd_def'); data_update($device, 'alteon_cpuSP', $tags, $fields); $graphs['alteon_cpuSP'] = true; } $sessions = preg_replace('/[\n\r"]+/', '', snmp_get($device,'.1.3.6.1.4.1.1872.2.5.4.2.1.5.1.3.1','-OQv')); if (is_numeric($sessions)) { **$rrd_def = RrdDefinition::make()->addDataset('sessions', 'GAUGE', 0);** $fields = array( 'sessions' => $sessions, ); $tags = compact('rrd_def'); data_update($device, 'alteon_sessions', $tags, $fields); $graphs['alteon_sessions'] = true; }

@Perret_Bastien Do you have alteon_cpuSP.inc.php and alteon_sessions.inc.php located in the html/includes/graphs/device directory? Those should be the RRD definition files.

yes I have the script in the html/includes/graphs/device directory so I don’t understand