Error when viewing F5 device pages


For the last couple of days viewing the device page of an F5 load balancer is throwing and error.

[2020-05-01 11:17:24] production.ERROR: Call to undefined function LibreNMS\dbFetchRows() {"userId":1,"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to undefined function LibreNMS\\dbFetchRows() at /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Component.php:52)
#0 /opt/librenms/app/Http/Controllers/Device/Tabs/LoadBalancerController.php(56): LibreNMS\\Component->getComponentCount(1507)
#1 [internal function]: App\\Http\\Controllers\\Device\\Tabs\\LoadBalancerController->__construct()

This is the version information:

Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS  | 1.63-8-g954cb87e0
DB Schema | 2020_04_13_150500_add_last_error_fields_to_bgp_peers (164)
PHP       | 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.4
MySQL     | 10.1.44-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
RRDTool   | 1.7.0
SNMP      | NET-SNMP 5.7.3

It looks like something may have changed with the device tabs in the UI that doesn’t play nice with F5 device type in this commit maybe?

Hope you can help. Thanks!

There is a bug for those, I’ve been working on fix, but the fix is a little bit of work.

Great, thanks! I did a bit of searching around and didn’t see anything so it’s good to know you are aware.

I am also having the same issue while viewing the graph of F5 devices.
production.ERROR: Call to undefined function LibreNMS\dbFetchRows() {“userId”:1,“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to undefined function LibreNMS\dbFetchRows() at /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Component.php:52)

also facing this issue LibreNMS | 1.63-41-g25330646f
didnt see issue on this

Same issue.

Missed this message: Yes,… also having issues thinking it was the pip3/ redis error.
Also error for F5 devices. I posted: Some devices generate error page


Is it me or is there something wrong here ?:
(AM I specifying the wrong pr_id ?)

librenms@librenms:/opt/librenms$ ./scripts/github-apply 11527

Checking patch LibreNMS/Component.php…
Checking patch app/Http/Controllers/Widgets/TopDevicesController.php…
error: while searching for:
protected $defaults = [
‘title’ => null,
‘top_query’ => ‘traffic’,
‘sort_order’ => ‘asc’,
‘device_count’ => 5,
‘time_interval’ => 15,
‘device_group’ => null,

error: patch failed: app/Http/Controllers/Widgets/TopDevicesController.php:47
error: app/Http/Controllers/Widgets/TopDevicesController.php: patch does not apply
Checking patch app/Models/Component.php…
Checking patch app/Models/ComponentPref.php…
Checking patch app/Models/ComponentStatusLog.php…
Checking patch app/Models/DeviceAttrib.php…
Checking patch database/factories/ModelFactory.php…
Checking patch tests/Unit/ComponentTest.php…

librenms@librenms:/opt/librenms$ ./
Updating to latest codebase OK
Updating Composer packages OK
Updated from 2533064 to c1c95ff OK
Updating SQL-Schema OK
Updating submodules OK
Cleaning up DB OK
Fetching notifications OK
Caching PeeringDB data OK

librenms@librenms:/opt/librenms$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.63-42-gc1c95ffda
DB Schema 2020_04_13_150500_add_last_error_fields_to_bgp_peers (164)
PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.3
Python 3.6.9
MySQL 5.7.29-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.0

[OK] Composer Version: 1.10.6
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

This is now merged, does the error still occur after running ./

Did a ./ after the merge.
F5 device pages display correctly it seems now. Thanks.
I didn’t do the github-apply because it is merged of course.