- I’m on the latest daily version.
- validate.php shows all is good in the world.
- I am not out of disk space on the libreNMS host
- I’m using snmp v3.
- The target is Ubuntu 14.04.
- The free space remaining is not reported correctly. I know this, because for weeks it reported 374MB free, but in-fact was 0 bytes free. This… is the whole point of having a monitoring system like this…
As per Laf/Murrant (forget whom recommended this) direction, I checked the poller response. The numbers matched up. So, I’m not sure why the environment/db arrived at the conclusion that it had so much free, when it really didn’t.
Any tips on what to check? I’m not a DBA, so I can’t just conjure queries out of thin air at this time, sorry.