Fresh install - not working

Preface: I am quite new to Linux and working with tools of this nature

I followed the instructions exactly as seen here Installing LibreNMS - LibreNMS Docs for Ubuntu. I did have an issue with the below script (for PHP dependencies) and had to use the global workaround - which was successful. I did omit the Cron job step as well as I was going to go a different route there.

su - librenms
./scripts/composer_wrapper.php install --no-dev
exit

Now, I am stuck at the Web Installer step. When I try to access the server via remote browser, I get error 500 as seen in the remote-browser attached screenshot. When I try to access it from the server’s browser, I get a blank web page (see host-browser screenshot). However, I do see the LibreNMS logo on the page tab.

I can not proceed from this step. Any help?

Edit: had to add the two other screenshots as replied due to being new user

please check PHP or Apache config,When you use nginx installation mode, please check nginx config

I checked the conf.d file in the nginx directory for my site and the output is below. Looks okay to me but I am far from an expert.

I also found the below error in the nginx error log file

*2021/11/24 15:50:01 [error] 19490#19490: 1 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Warning: require(/opt/librenms/html/…/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/librenms/html/index.php on line 34PHP message: PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/opt/librenms/html/…/vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’) in /opt/librenms/html/index.php on line 34” while reading response header from upstream, client: x.x.x.x, server: x.x.x.x, request: “GET / HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/run/php-fpm-librenms.sock:”, host: “x.x.x.x”

This says you didn’t run the composer step

When I ran that step I get the below exception despite running all the previous steps by-the-book and successfully. When I do the proposed global workaround, that appears to go successful. However, perhaps I am overlooking something or missing an implied step. Any idea?

Fixed. Was in the wrong directory when installing the composer. Took the installation steps too litreral. Thanks for all the help!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.