Gaps in the graphics of Total Traffic

Gaps in Total Traffic Graphs - Seeking Assistance
Hello Everyone

I hope this message finds you well. I’ve been successfully using LibreNMS in a containerized environment for over a year without any major issues. However, recently, I’ve encountered an unusual problem regarding total traffic graphs on all devices.

Problem Description:

• Issue: Gaps in total traffic graphs.
    -Symptoms: The total traffic graphs intermittently stop displaying data, resulting in gaps.
  • Temporary Solution: Restarting LibreNMS temporarily resolves the issue, but it reoccurs after 20 to 40 minutes of normal operation.

I’ve thoroughly reviewed the LibreNMS logs, configurations, and device settings, but I haven’t been able to pinpoint the root cause of this problem. The devices themselves are online and accessible, so it doesn’t seem to be a network connectivity issue.

Environment Information:

• LibreNMS is running within Docker containers.
  • Docker environment has been stable for over a year.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or guidance from the LibreNMS community to help diagnose and resolve this issue. If anyone has experienced a similar problem or has ideas on where to look for possible solutions, please share your expertise.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.