Graphing Issues with single port on device. (Others work)

Hello all,

I’m having an issue with LibreNMS polling a IRB on a Juniper QFX5100. Other ports on the device are polling fine, it is just this one port that is not and ironically its the port we need polled more than any of the others.
When I navigate to it in in the WebGUI url.com/device/device=20/tab=port/port=14367/ It shows me the current traffic but when you look down at the Interface Traffic graphs they all say 0.00 yet Interface packets has graphs!

Someone please help me find this gremlin in this port.

Validate.php:

Last login: Mon Nov 18 10:00:20 EST 2019 on pts/0
-bash-4.2$ ./validate.php

====================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.57-70-gbf181b9
DB Schema 2019_04_22_220000_update_route_table (147)
PHP 7.1.21
MySQL 5.5.56-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.4.8
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.9.1
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[FAIL] The poller (netmon) has not completed within the last 5 minutes, check the cron job.
[FAIL] The poller (netmon.*********.com) has not completed within the last 5 minutes, check the cron job.
-bash-4.2$

I see that says its not completed but its polled theres 1,000s of monitors updated all the time in the webgui.

Thank you,

Tom

With the cron based polling if you rename your host, it thinks it is a different poller. Go to the pollers settings page to delete the old names.

As for your port, some types of ports (usually VLANs) don’t capture bits on some hardware. I would check via SNMP if your port is reporting data. If not, discuss with the vendor about if it is possible to enable it.

Hello,

Well the issue here is its an IRB on a juniper device and other IRBs on this very same device done by the very same poller / install shows the graph. Anything else i can look at? If i can’t get this graph to work is it possible to take over 100 ge interfaces and make one graph with? We need to see an aggregate bandwidth graph on this asap.

Thanks,

Tom

I have to do 2 posts because of my newbie status :(. Here is an example of it not working. As you can see it shows the current traffic but it wont save it in the graph and its driving me nuts :frowning:

Here is an example of it working… again same device same everything just different unit on an IRB