Graphs almost empty

Hey all. I have previously been running LibreNMS fine all locally on my rpi but due to the warnings of php version I attempted to move to the docker version.
I followed docker/docker-compose.yml at master · librenms/docker · GitHub as a guide and added it as a stack in portainer but I omitted the mariadb instance (hosting locally as normal on the rpi, and changed the db_host variable to the host IP) and the librenms_msmtpd.

Everything seems to be working fine apart from that graphs are almost entirely empty. Looking at them from a host overview they seem totally empty but clicking on them it would seem there is one datapoint thats being shown but nothing else.

Output from validate:

bash-5.1$ php validate.php 
===========================================
Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS  | 22.10.0 (2022-10-22T07:29:18+00:00)
DB Schema | 2022_09_03_091314_update_ports_adsl_table_with_defaults (246)
PHP       | 8.0.24
Python    | 3.10.5
Database  | MariaDB 10.5.15-MariaDB-0+deb11u1
RRDTool   | 1.7.2
SNMP      | 5.9.3
===========================================

[OK]    Installed from the official Docker image; no Composer required
[FAIL]  APP_KEY does not match key used to encrypt data. APP_KEY must be the same on all nodes.
        [FIX]: 
        If you rotated APP_KEY, run lnms key:rotate to resolve.
[OK]    Database connection successful
[OK]    Database Schema is current
[OK]    SQL Server meets minimum requirements
[OK]    lower_case_table_names is enabled
[OK]    MySQL engine is optimal
[OK]    
[OK]    Database schema correct
[OK]    MySQl and PHP time match
[OK]    Active pollers found
[OK]    Dispatcher Service is enabled
[OK]    Locks are functional
[OK]    No active python wrapper pollers found
[OK]    Redis is functional
[WARN]  IPv6 is disabled on your server, you will not be able to add IPv6 devices.
[OK]    rrd_dir is writable
[OK]    rrdtool version ok
[WARN]  Updates are managed through the official Docker image

I cant see anything relevant in any logs but maybe Im not sure what Im searching for. The error in validate I have been trying to address as well but I dont think thats related and no matter what I do it seems to be stuck in an infinite loop when attempting to fix.

I got it working but the way I did it I assume will not work if I repull the image. The dispatcher container seems to refuse to actually update the graphs. It does pull fresh data off the hosts but not graphs.

What I have done to get it working now is to remove the dispatcher and added the poller-wrapper.py into cron on the base librenms container. This both refreshes the data on the hosts AND updates the graphs.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.