How assign device to poller group

I am new to librenms. I am trying to find out how do I assign device to poller group via GUI.
-bash-4.2$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 21.2.0-8-g3d5f4bd
DB Schema 2021_02_21_203415_location_add_fixed_coordinates_flag (200)
PHP 7.3.27
Python 3.6.8
MySQL 5.5.68-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.4.8
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.0.9
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[INFO] Detected Dispatcher Service
[FAIL] Dispatcher service is enabled on your cluster, but not in use on this node

I found the article for older version of librenms where is sys got to device setting and under snmp tab poller group field will be there. I my version I do not see this field

HI @Pavel_Gimuriman

You should be able to view the active poller/poller group through the Settings Cog, Poller. Within there check the Settings and it’ll show what poller/group is in use.
You can add a new poller in the Poller menu and apply it in the settings menu:-

&

Kind regards

Thanks Nathanael for your reply. I knew about assigning group to a poller. My question is how do assign a monitoring device to a poller group. Here is what I mean: if I go to poller->groups I have 2 groups define: General and Internal. I have 20 devices that I am monitoring. I would like 5 of these devices assigned to Internal group and remaining 15 to General. One way to do this is via dbase update where I go to device table and change device polling group field to specific polling group id. I would like to know I can do the same thing via GUI. ( I am trying to avoid to many people modifying dbase via command line)

This issue is resolved now. Thank you every one for help

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.