com2sec readonly default huha

group MyROGroup v2c readonly
view all included .1 80
access MyROGroup “” any noauth exact all none none

syslocation Asia/Singapore
syscontact A [email protected]

#Distro Detection
extend .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.7890.1 distro /usr/bin/distro
#Hardware Detection (uncomment to enable)
#extend .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.7890.2 hardware '/bin/cat /sys/devices/virtual/dmi/id$
#extend .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.7890.3 manufacturer '/bin/cat /sys/devices/virtual/dm$
#extend .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.7890.4 serial '/bin/cat /sys/devices/virtual/dmi/id/p$
extend dhcpstats /etc/snmp/dhcp-status.sh

SNMPD node setting

agentAddress udp:161,udp6:[::1]:161

rocommunity huha

extend dhcpstats /etc/snmp/dhcp-status.sh

Not sure what you are asking? Are the configuration you posted is that from a device you are trying to add in?

@Clary
Pinging the device from the LibreNMS server is the 1st thing that is done. If it fails (because the device does not reply to ping packets) then nothing else is tried.

You can start by pinging the device from the LibreNMS server manually. Then test manually the snmp (using the command snmpwalk).

When both of these succeed, then the LibreNMS GUI will allow the device to be added.

yes, it is wrong? what the right configuration?

lets say i have 2 VMs, VM A and VM B, VM A is a libre server and i want to add VM B to VM A as added device.
how the configuration flow? here my configuration flow :

1. Install and configure VM A (as a libre server)
    using this website https://docs.librenms.org/Installation/Installation-Ubuntu-1804-Nginx/
  2. Configure SNMP Extend on the VM A (as a libre server)
    using this website https://docs.librenms.org/Extensions/Applications/#dhcp-stats
  3. Configure SNMP file on the VM B (as a added device)
    what is the configuration for VM B? setting snmp file ? setting firewall ? setting php?

Hi,
I understand that you want to monitor DHCP stats on VM B. In that case, SNMP server must be configured on VM B with the snmp extend to dhcp stats.

checklist:

• VM A must ping VM B. Firewalls on the path must allow ICMP.
  • VM A must be able to snmpwalk to VM B using the community you configured in the snmp config file. Firewalls on the path must allow SNMP trafic.

Promlem Solved!
the problem is on my aws vm setting, i forgot to add a few protocol rules on my vm