How to bring an ip sla to status deleted?

Hello,

I have removed ip sla configuration from some CISCO device.

On the IP SLA tab of that device, the removed ip slas are still there, their graphs are shown and they are marked in red.
Now I would like to completely get rid of these ip slas. Starting a “re-discovery” did not change this.

How can I get rid of the graphs (if not manually changing the “deleted”-flag in the database)?

thank you!

What happens if you disable the poller module for that on the device? Edit -> Modules -> cisco-sla disable

Or the global config could be set in config.php

$config['enable_sla']                   = 0;

Hi Chas, thank you for your reply.

Sorry for my wording:
Of course I only want to get rid of these graphs of the ip sla that I actually removed in the device’s config.
I still want to monitor my active ip slas…

ahh I see, Im not sure

I wonder if the discovery cli returns anything different or marks the existing slas as deleted

./discovery.php -h 1.1.1.1 -m cisco-sla -d

actually the test brought up 2 lines that look promising:

.SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: mixed named and positional parameters (SQL: UPDATE slas set deleted=1 WHERE sla_id = 108) (SQL: UPDATE slas set deleted=1 WHERE sla_id = 108)#0 /opt/librenms/includes/discovery/cisco-sla.inc.php(87): dbUpdate(Array, ‘slas’, ‘sla_id = :sla…’, Array)
#1 /opt/librenms/includes/discovery/functions.inc.php(179): include(‘/opt/librenms/i…’)
#2 /opt/librenms/discovery.php(120): discover_device(Array, true)
#3 {main}
-SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: mixed named and positional parameters (SQL: UPDATE slas set deleted=1 WHERE sla_id = 111) (SQL: UPDATE slas set deleted=1 WHERE sla_id = 111)#0 /opt/librenms/includes/discovery/cisco-sla.inc.php(87): dbUpdate(Array, ‘slas’, ‘sla_id = :sla…’, Array)
#1 /opt/librenms/includes/discovery/functions.inc.php(179): include(‘/opt/librenms/i…’)
#2 /opt/librenms/discovery.php(120): discover_device(Array, true)
#3 {main}

SLA IDs 108 and 111 are the two that should actually be set to “deleted”…
Why does not happen through the normal discovery process scheduled by cron?

/etc/cron.d/librenms:

33 */6 * * * librenms /opt/librenms/discovery.php -h all >> /dev/null 2>&1
*/5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/discovery.php -h new >> /dev/null 2>&1

The entries are still at “deleted = 0” in the database…
New ip sla configurations I did were automtaically added to the database…

Why are the modifications for the deleted not done?

Thank you!

Still the system did not set these slas to deleted = 1…
I now did this manually.

UPDATE slas set deleted=1 WHERE sla_id = 108;
UPDATE slas set deleted=1 WHERE sla_id = 111;

Can somebody please confirm my crontab-entry… is this OK?
Thank you!