HTTP 500 Error but ./validate.php is showing everything is correct!

Hi

Got a weird problem

I am having issues with LibreNMS Web GUI yet validate is showing that everything is correct

bash-4.2$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 23.7.0 (2023-07-17T06:42:41+02:00)
DB Schema 2023_04_27_164904_update_slas_opstatus_tinyint (252)
PHP 8.1.12
Python 3.6.8
Database MariaDB 10.5.16-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.4.8
SNMP 5.7.2
===========================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.5.8
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database Schema is current
[OK] SQL Server meets minimum requirements
[OK] lower_case_table_names is enabled
[OK] MySQL engine is optimal
[OK] Database and column collations are correct
[OK] Database schema correct
[OK] MySQl and PHP time match
[OK] Active pollers found
[OK] Dispatcher Service not detected
[OK] Locks are functional
[OK] Python poller wrapper is polling
[OK] Redis is unavailable
[OK] rrdtool version ok
[OK] Connected to rrdcached

Yet I cannot access the Web GUI - I am getting a 500 Error. I have tried rebooting and this has not resolved.

Where should l look next ?

Regards

Stuart

FYI, validate only checks some possible problems. No way to detect all possible problems.

DId you check you librenms.log file and web server logs for errors?

I can see the following error in the nginx logs

2023/08/03 12:41:46 [error] 2080#0: *5558 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class “files” does not exist in /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Ill
uminate/Container/Container.php:914
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(914): ReflectionClass->__construct()
#1 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(795): Illuminate\Container\Container->build()
#2 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(933): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve()
#3 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(731): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->resolve()
#4 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(918): Illuminate\Container\Container->make()
#5 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(1456): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->make()
#6 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate…PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class “files” does not exist in /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/
Container/Container.php:914
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(914): ReflectionClass->__construct()
#1 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(795): Illuminate\Container\Container->build()
#2 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(933): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve()
#3 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(731): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->resolve()
#4 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(918): Illuminate\Container\Container->make()
#5 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(1456): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->make()
#6 /opt/l
2023/08/03 12:41:59 [error] 2080#0: *5558 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class “files” does not exist in /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Ill
uminate/Container/Container.php:914

I am now at a loss what to do next! ?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Regards

Stu

Bizarre, not sure how you caused that.

Try deleting the vendor directory and running ./scripts/composer_wrapper.php install --no-dev to re-install them.

Hi

Weirdly everything is working again this morning - without doing anything!

I saw this reply late yesterday and decided that i would try Murrants recommendations first thing this morning!

Before starting I decided to connect via the Web GUI, just out of interest and its working!

However, I have found the following from .validate.php

There is nothing in the Nginx error log (its empty) - so this problem appears to have resolved itself. There error log from yesterday was updating throughout the day.

Bit unsure where to go next? Other community posts where “poller method” and “python wrapper” are failing don’t seem to be the seem to the same MO.

Stu

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.