I need to find where the snmp data is being stored into the database

I’m trying to find out where librenms save the computed SNMP data into the database. i need to know which files are being used to save the data. the purpose is to find how SNMP data is being collected, parsed, and saved with the techniques. and if not techniques at least I want to know which files in the code is doing that. for example how memory or storage or processors data is being collected through snmp, parsed and stored in the database. I’ve never used PHP, and it’s very hard for me.

if none of this is possible then ateast it would be great just to know from which file the data is being pushed to database.

Run the pollers manually with debug and verbose flags

If you have a system setup with a device added you can got to the GUI and click the ︙icon next to :gear: and do ‘Capture’ then run either discovery or polling.

Some of the data is stored in the database, and some data is stored in RRD files (round-robin-database) files

i have cloned the opensource project and now I want to know which files are bing used to poll snmp data and save it to database. like where exactly is it being saved to database.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.