I still have to take the first steps from Webgui (not work)

1. I’ve finished installing from the terminal now … if I try to connect to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx the page doesn’t respond! I still have to take the first steps from Webgui … if I launch from the terminal .validate here’s what …
====================================
Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS  | 22.4.0-18-g70bae6605
DB Schema | Not Connected (0)
PHP       | 7.4.3
Python    | 3.8.10
MySQL     | Not Connected
RRDTool   | 1.7.2
SNMP      | 5.8
====================================

[OK]    Composer Version: 2.3.5
[OK]    Dependencies up-to-date.
Could not connect to database, check logs/librenms.log.

root@librenms:/opt/librenms/logs# tail librenms.log 
#24 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(905): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->bootProvider()
#25 [internal function]: Illuminate\Foundation\Application->Illuminate\Foundation\{closure}()
#26 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(906): array_walk()
#27 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/BootProviders.php(17): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->boot()
#28 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(237): Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\BootProviders->bootstrap()
#29 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Console/Kernel.php(310): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->bootstrapWith()
#30 /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Util/Laravel.php(44): Illuminate\Foundation\Console\Kernel->bootstrap()
#31 /opt/librenms/includes/init.php(87): LibreNMS\Util\Laravel::bootCli()
#32 /opt/librenms/alerts.php(34): require('/opt/librenms/i...')
#33 {main}  
root@librenms:/opt/librenms/logs#

Greetings

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.