ICMP (PING) Graph Time update issue

I have recently configured LibreNMS. I have added public dns 8.8.8.8 for ICMP monitoring. Now after sometime when i see graph i see the response time and relevant data. But when i am trying to change the TO and FROM graph time it always takes To time from the SYSTEM.

Bhaggu

Can you post output of validate.php

You can update them in the url you view the graph with. (or omit them to show the current timeframe)

Thanks for your response and apologies for delayed response. I am new to LibreNMS and also with linux. I have built the LibreNMS again but still has the same issue. Here is my validate.php. I have recently built the NMS.

[root@localhost librenms]# ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.48.1-50-g0b802d6
DB Schema 2019_01_16_195644_add_vrf_id_and_bgpLocalAs (131)
PHP 7.2.14
MySQL 5.5.60-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.4.8
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2
====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.8.4
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[FAIL] Discovery has never run. Check the cron job
[root@localhost librenms]#

To elaborate my issue. When i click on graph it show me 24 hour graph. Now if i want to drill deep and want to update the time range to middle 15 minutes, i am not able to do that. From time update but To time always shows the current time.

See in the image below. My current time is 2:49
I have selected range From: 2019-02-14 13:45 and TO 2019-02-14 14:00
But my graph shows as below, means from time is updated but To time is still the current one.

@Murrant can you guide me how to do the URL update as i don’t see and relation to date/time in url
http://172.16.163.134/graphs/type=device_ping_perf/device=1/from=1550132100/?

[edit]

After some google search i got that the graph url shows time from to in seconds and can manipulate it by searching the exact time and modifying the URL which is cumbersome.

I hope there is some better way to solve this issue because graphs are crucial while focusing on past events and to zoom into the specific event.

Hope there is some solution or work around or it may be in upcoming version.

Thanks
Bhaggu