Integrity constraint violation after install

I’ve been attempting to install librenms on an Ubuntu 20.04 VM (which also happens to be running Plex, but hopefully that’s unrelated). I seem to be having database issues… I’ve ostensibly ‘finished’ the set up process but if I go to the librenms.example.com/install url it says that server can’t be connected to.

Here’s my validate output:

Component Version
LibreNMS 22.4.0-24-gc3cf52730
DB Schema 2022_04_08_085504_isis_adjacencies_table_add_index (236)
PHP 7.4.3
Python 3.8.10
MySQL 10.3.34-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP 5.8

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.3.5
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[WARN] You have no devices.
[FIX]:
Consider adding a device such as localhost: /addhost
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

(I did have to do a db migration because when I first tried, it said there were no devices tables…)

If I look in /logs/librenms I see lots of lines like this:

BILLING: Cannot continue until the database schema update to >= 107 is complete /opt/librenms/discovery.php new 2022-05-08 18:55:01 - 0 devices discovered in 0.001 secs
And above that I also see:

Next Illuminate\Database\QueryException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint viola tion: 1062 Duplicate entry 'fping' for key 'config_config_name_unique' (SQL: insert into config (config_name, config_value) values (fping, "/usr/bin/fping")) in / opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:712

Presumably this is what’s preventing the server from starting properly?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.