Interface Totals - Counter

Hi,

I have a switch in LibreNMS that my network devices are connected to. Each device has its own port and while I’m already using the billing functionality in LibreNMS to show me daily, monthly, weekly usage, I’d like to see if there is a way to view how much data ALL the switchports have used, individually, either in a day, week, month, etc.

Currently, I’m able to see how much data has passed through the entire switch or through a specific interface, but I’m trying to see if there is a way to see how much data each port has used w/o adding each port one at a time within the billing module.

For example, I know that 500 GB has passed through the switch, but I’d like to see which device used x amount out of 500 GB and I’d like to do this quickly, meaning, w/o having to click each port and calculate totals.

On the Dashboard section I’ve created a Top Interfaces, which is helpful, but it doesn’t show a total count and there is no way to select day, week, month, etc.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.