21 August 2017 14:55
03:52PM - 17 Aug 17 UTC
03:56PM - 17 Aug 17 UTC
I'd like to see LogStash compatibility not only Graylog2. While Graylog is a ver
… y good log management software, Logstash is better at some aspects. We planning to introduce Logstash and LibreNMS too and I'd be happy if they could be best friends.
DO NOT DELETE THIS INFORMATION.
> Please read this information carefully.
GitHub issues is for known/validated bugs, please do not post issues asking for help or how to do X, Y or Z.
You can use our irc channel ##librenms on freenode to ask questions or our [community site](https://community.librenms.org).
If you have a feature request please post this on our [community site](https://community.librenms.org/c/feature-requests).
Please confirm each of the sections below by putting an `x` in the box like `[x]`.
- [ ] Is your install up to date? [Updating your install](http://docs.librenms.org/General/Updating/)
Please do not submit an issue if your install is not up to date within the last 24 hours or on a stable monthly release.
- [ ] Please include all of the information between the `====================================` section of `./validate.php` which you can run from the cli.
- [ ] Please provide ALL info asked for [here](http://docs.librenms.org/Support/FAQ/#faq20).
- [ ] Please provide as much detail as possible.
- [ ] Please do NOT post more than 10 lines of debug information here, use a pastebin service or GitHub Gists.
Love librenms? Please consider supporting our collective:
I’d like to see LogStash compatibility not only Graylog2. While Graylog is a very good log management software, Logstash is better at some aspects. We planning to introduce Logstash and LibreNMS too and I’d be happy if they could be best friends.