Issue with Active Directory Login

I am having an issue with LibreNMS never accepting a login using domain credentials on the first try. Librenms is tied into an AD Server. You type in your username and password and click login and the page blinks and the username and password field are blank again. There is no error message. Then you type in your username and password again and it logs you in. I know this is not a case where you type your username or password wrong because it gives an error when that occurs. This is very reproducible. This occurs in all browsers

Below is the output of validate.php

[OK] Composer Version: 1.7.2
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

Below is my AD config

#AD Authentication
$config[‘auth_mechanism’] = “active_directory”;
$config[‘auth_ad_url’] = “ldap://SERVERNAME.domain.com”; // you can add multiple servers, separated by a space
$config[‘auth_ad_domain’] = “domain.com”;
$config[‘auth_ad_base_dn’] = “DC=domain,DC=com”; // groups and users must be under this dn#
$config[‘auth_ad_check_certificates’] = 0; // require a valid ssl certificate
$config[‘auth_ad_binduser’] = ‘user’;
$config[‘auth_ad_bindpassword’] = ‘password’;
$config[‘auth_ad_timeout’] = 5; // time to wait before giving up (or trying the next server)
$config[‘auth_ad_debug’] = true; // enable for verbose debug messages#
$config[‘active_directory’][‘users_purge’] = 25; // purge users who haven’t logged in for 25 days.
$config[‘auth_ad_require_groupmembership’] = true; // require users to be members of a group listed below
#$config[‘auth_ad_groups’][‘Domain Admins’][‘level’] = 10;
$config[‘auth_ad_groups’][‘librenms_admin’][‘level’] = 10;
$config[‘auth_ad_groups’][‘domain users’][‘level’] = 7;

Hi,

I’am in the same situation of you (Active Directory Authentification) and I start “./daily.sh” (/opt/librenms/) and it’s work again.

Bye

I just got this resolved. I had to install php7.2-ldap