Hi all. Think I’ve found a bug that was introduced with commit 9ede688. We run librenms behind an Azure Application Proxy which requires us to use a different name than the host name. As per docs we specify
but if I go to anything after this commit and inspect my browser I can see requests trying to hit the hostname of the server (so no using base_url).
Anything from commit 966ce85c or before is fine.
Output from validate.php:
Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS | 1.51-31-g966ce85c1
DB Schema | 2019_02_10_220000_add_dates_to_fdb (132)
PHP | 7.2.17-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
MySQL | 10.1.38-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.2
RRDTool | 1.7.0
SNMP | NET-SNMP 5.7.3
[OK] Composer Version: 1.8.5 [OK] Dependencies up-to-date. [OK] Database connection successful [OK] Database schema correct [WARN] Some devices have not been polled in the last 5 minutes. You may have performance issues. [FIX]: Check your poll log and see: http://docs.librenms.org/Support/Performance/ Devices: **<snip>** [WARN] Your install is over 24 hours out of date, last update: Fri, 10 May 2019 04:58:03 +0000 [FIX]: Make sure your daily.sh cron is running and run ./daily.sh by hand to see if there are any errors. [WARN] Your local git branch is not master, this will prevent automatic updates. [FIX]: You can switch back to master with git checkout master
Funnily enough the warnings about version are expected seeing how I’ve stopped it updating past the working commit