Issues after updating old installation

Hello everyone,

i upgraded our rather old librenms 1.56 installation to the latest master release.
Before the upgrade i installed python3 and other dependencies and the latest composer version.
I ran into multiple issues, fortunately i was able to resolve most of them myself.

  1. lnms migrate failed - resolved by manually running the querys and schema updates
  2. HTTP 500 in webgui but no errors in validate.php - resolved by deleting vendor folder and running ‘./scripts/composer_wrapper.php install --no-dev --no-cache -v’ which executed without any errors

Current state is, that i dont get the errorcode 500 anymore, but “Error: Missing dependencies! Run the following command to fix: ./scripts/composer_wrapper.php install --no-dev” - only in the GUI - not when running validate.php!
Running composer wrapper again does not resolve the issue.

I can see that the background discovery/polling jobs execute just fine in the background.

Also i did two paralell installs for testing in seperate folders (just the gui, no sql) for the old version 1.56 and another current master checkout.
The 1.56 installation login page loads just fine.
The current master installation also throws the missing dependencies error when loading the page.

Currently i’m kinda clueless on what to do as there are no useful clues on what to do next.

Machine is RHEL 7

-bash-4.2$ ./validate.php -s

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.65-57-g57362c1
DB Schema 2020_05_30_162638_remove_mib_polling_tables (172)
PHP 7.4.8
Python 3.6.8
MySQL 5.5.65-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.7.1


[OK] Composer Version: 1.10.9
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
Checking configuration: OK
Checking database: OK
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
Checking disk: OK
Checking php: OK
Checking programs: OK
Checking python: OK
Checking rrd: OK
Checking updates: OK
Checking user: OK

resolved by a fresh install and restoring rrd and mysql