First of all thanks a lot for this great application!
I wanted to let the community know that I had created a Docker image of LibreNMS based on Alpine Linux with the main following features :
- Alpine Linux 3.8, Nginx, PHP 7.2
- Cron tasks as a “sidecar” container
- OPCache enabled to store precompiled script bytecode in shared memory
This image includes the minimum requirements for better performance. This is why a docker-composer file is set up to facilitate scalability and operational maintenance :
- Traefik as reverse proxy and creation/renewal of Let’s Encrypt certificates
- Memcached image ready to use for better scalability
- RRDcached image ready to use for better scalability
- Postfix SMTP relay image to send emails
- MariaDB image as database instance
- Cron jobs as a “sidecar” container
If you have any questions, feel free to open an issue on the GitHub repository.