Location Map Regex Substitution

When asking for help and support, please provide as much information as possible. This should include:

• Steps to reproduce an issue.
  • The output of ./validate.php

If it’s an issue with the WebUI then please consider including a screenshot and the browser version you are using.

If you are having troubles with discovery/polling include the pastebin output of:

./discovery.php -h HOSTNAME -d | ./pbin.sh
./poller.php -h HOSTNAME -r -f -d | ./pbin.sh

If you need to post any text longer than a few lines, please use a pastebin service such as https://p.libren.ms using non-expiring pastes.

I’m working on building an new Librenms server to replace one that on a now unsupported OS and I’m trying to get everything working via the new 'lnms config:set" commands instead of doing things in the config.php file and while everything else seems to be working fine I am running into a problem. I’m following the config docs to set the regex substitution for locations using the example command lnms config:set location_map_regex_sub '["/Sink/": "Under The Sink, The Office, London, UK [lat, long]"]' as a base but am not seeing the substitutions happening and when I use lnms config:get location_map_regex_sub I do see the value that I set. With the config.php method on the old server the location changed pretty much immediately but I’m not sure if there’s an additional step that I’m missing or if I just need to be patient.

I’m still not able to get this to work but since I really only need it for setting the lat, long for the locations I’m just setting that on the locations themselves so it’s not that big an issue.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.