Meraki APs never exit 'recently rebooted' status

So, we’ve been using and loving LibreNMS for more than a year now. It was originally to be a stop gap measure as we stood up SCOM but it’s pretty much become the class favorite. Though we do have a bit of a situation. We’ve recently added Meraki APs and they all register as recently rebooted…forever. They were added early yesterday and it’s still showing. We’ve had a Meraki firewall, and a Cisco switch get rebooted in that time, and they both came back up and the recently rebooted flag cleared just fine. Is this a known problem? Is there something we can do to fix it? It’s not super urgent, as it’s doing it’s job…but yeah.

Oh and the output of ./validate.php is…

====================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.31.03-71-gf24c840
DB Schema 207
PHP 5.4.16
MySQL 5.5.56-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.4.8
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2

====================================

[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

Please provide via pastebin the output of ./poller.php -h HOSTNAME -d -m os -r -f for one of the affected devices.

Thank you so much for responding! I have gotten the information. I only edited to obfuscate my snmp password. Everything else is as popped out.

https://pastebin.com/7Mycjr1h

They don’t provide any of the standard uptime data back :frowning:

If you find it in a custom MIB let us know and we can add support.

I appreciate the quick turnaround, I apologize for the delay on my end…I was out of the office. I’ll hand this information to Networking and see if they can provide the relevant information to make a custom MIB, or if Meraki happens to have one on hand. I’ll also peak about myself. Thank you very much!