Migrating from Observium Certain RRD History Fails

So I used the Migration script to test migrating my observium instance over to librenms. I had to rewrite one script to use snmp v3 but that wasn’t a problem. The issue is the history for certain RRDs does not come over. I also did a manual migration: move rrd file to librenms then run add the server from the command line just to make sure it wasn’t the migration screwing things up. But that didn’t make a change.

My validate output looks good.
[OK] Composer Version: 2.6.6
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database Schema is current
[OK] SQL Server meets minimum requirements
[OK] lower_case_table_names is enabled
[OK] MySQL engine is optimal
[OK] Database and column collations are correct
[OK] Database schema correct
[OK] MySQl and PHP time match
[OK] Active pollers found
[OK] Dispatcher Service not detected
[OK] Locks are functional
[OK] Python poller wrapper is polling
[OK] Redis is unavailable
[OK] rrd_dir is writable
[OK] rrdtool version ok

The issue is losing those historical stats might be a big issue to my boss. Seems odd that some work but others do not. I was just wondering if anyone had any new info since the post I found seems rather old.

Honestly you’re probably wasting your time, our code basis have diverged so much now that I’m surprised any of the migration stuff works.