I’m not really sure if this is a “device request,” or more of a “device enhancement”… I have a bunch of Mikrotik routers (CCR1036, CCR1072, CCR2004) that I am polling with LibreNMS. I just discovered today that some interface statistics are not being collected, most crucially any interface errors (“etherlike” type statistics including FCS errors, code errors, etc).
Mikrotik seems to expose these via SNMP, but it isn’t being collected by Poller (or Discovery) from what I can see.
When I snmpwalk a device using an independent app (from Windows), the details are all below OIDs similar to:
interface index 1, Rx FCS errors - Mikrotik MIB translates this to
The “SNMP” dump from Libre’s webUI doesn’t even show these OIDs in it though.
What would I need to do to get this info polled and mapped to a device’s graphs correctly? Ideally, I’d like to make the change in one place so it gets applied to all of our Mikrotik devices (rather than needing to modify each of them individually).
./validate.php - we have errors related to Smokeping (that I’m not sure how to correct, because I need them to be owned by the ‘smokeping’ user for smokeping to work; they are currently mode 0775 with ownership as “smokeping:librenms”):
==================================== Component | Version --------- | ------- LibreNMS | 21.7.0 DB Schema | 2021_06_07_123600_create_sessions_table (211) PHP | 7.4.3 Python | 3.8.10 MySQL | 10.3.29-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1 RRDTool | 1.7.2 SNMP | NET-SNMP 5.8 ==================================== [OK] Composer Version: 2.1.5 [OK] Dependencies up-to-date. [OK] Database connection successful [OK] Database schema correct [FAIL] We have found some files that are owned by a different user than 'librenms', this will stop you updating automatically and / or rrd files being updated causing graphs to fail. Files: /opt/librenms/rrd/smokeping (all directories below smokeping folder, and they are owned by user: smokeping / group: librenms with mode 0775)