Move LibreNMS to New Server

I am looking at moving my LibreNMS installation to a new server.

I have read through the info on - https://docs.librenms.org/Support/FAQ/#how-do-i-move-my-librenms-install-to-another-server and has some questions.

I have a question regarding the CPU Architecture and needing to dump rrd files and re-create them. Can I get an example of CPU Architecture switch that would require this? I was running LibreNMS on an old VMware host with Xeox Processor and migrated it to a Nutanix AHV Cluster with Xeox Processors and had no issues.

I am going to keep the current LibreNMS installation on the current host and then build a new LibreNMS installation. I have 2 different networks that need to be monitored, but I must keep traffic from each network isolated from one another. I have no problem with having 2 different Libre instances as it will be better in the long run.

On the new instance, will there be any issues with copying settings, rrd, and other files from my current working instance to the new instance?

Have you found any answers to your questions or better yet…did you migrate your installation and can share your experience?

Did not attempt. Never migrated. A lot of data and no answers from the community, so I left it alone.