Multiple NICs not being recognized

I have tested this a number of times on a number of ubuntu virtual machines on ESXi 6.7. We are having issues with what would initially look like the network interfaces not being discovered, however after diving in further, it would appear as though they are being discovered but not being added correctly to the database on the back end.
When I snmpwalk I can see all of the network interface card information, as well, I can see everything added to the inventory, however when I look at ports and port settings only the local loopback is present. I would really like to be able to poll all of the NICs in the Virtual Machine so as to properly alert.

librenms@librenms:~$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.69-3-gfafbf0a22
DB Schema 2020_10_21_124101_allow_nullable_ospf_columns (188)
PHP 7.4.3
Python 3.8.5
MySQL 10.3.25-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.8
OpenSSL

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.0.4
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] Your install is over 24 hours out of date, last update: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 16:23:51 +0000
[FIX]:
Make sure your daily.sh cron is running and run ./daily.sh by hand to see if there are any errors.
librenms@librenms:~$ ./daily.sh
Updating SQL-Schema OK
Cleaning up DB OK
librenms@librenms:~$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.69-3-gfafbf0a22
DB Schema 2020_10_21_124101_allow_nullable_ospf_columns (188)
PHP 7.4.3
Python 3.8.5
MySQL 10.3.25-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.8
OpenSSL

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.0.4
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] Your install is over 24 hours out of date, last update: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 16:23:51 +0000
[FIX]:
Make sure your daily.sh cron is running and run ./daily.sh by hand to see if there are any errors.

(I keep seeing this message about daily.sh not being ran, however I ran it just before running validate. I wonder if this is to do with system time not matching php time)

discovery:
https://p.libren.ms/view/26685655
poller:
https://p.libren.ms/view/20105b62

If there’s anything else that you need please let me know, I would really like to figure this out.

I could only post 2 links in my first post, so here is the 3rd link I was going to add:
mysql:
https://p.libren.ms/view/dc956e8a

What are the name of the ports?
Any ignored interfaces in your config.php?

These are all ESXi Ubuntu VMs. It looks like that is the common factor in the equation. If I configure a tagged VLAN on the VM, it can be polled, however, the base interface cannot be polled. This appears to only affect LibreNMS.
The interface is ens160/ens192/ens224 depending on the number of interfaces configured on the VM.

As you can see, if a VLAN is configured on the VM, it can be polled, however, if attempting to poll the base interface (port-group) it is no longer showing in the list:
This is a VM on ESXi 6.7 (HP Server 1, DL360G7)

Unfortunately I cna only embed 1 pic per post, will follow-up shortly

Same Server, Port Settings:

This is another VM, on another 6.7 host (HP Server 2, DL380 G10):

Image 2:

This is a VM on ESXi 6.5, different physical hardware (Dell):

In contrast, here is a physical server running Ubuntu:

Further Information, it would appear as though CentOS is not affected by this (potential) bug:
This VM is CentOS 7 on VMWare ESXi 6.7 (HP Server 2 from above, the DL380 G10)

Correction, this is not yet resolved, CentOS shows NICs, Ubuntu VMs still do not list the NICs in the Port Settings