Munin - remove unwanted graphs

Hi. I’m looking for help to clear out some graphs created in error with the Munin application. The librenms-agent is working , the Munin tab shows the graph headings and the graph holders state “error drawing graph” and “rrd-fetch-r failed”. I assumed by deleting the rrd files and munin scripts that the graphs would disappear. What else needs to be done to clear out these graphs? PS. LibreNMS 21.5.0 is running in a docker container.: Running daily.sh only updates sql-schema and cleaning db

Component Version
LibreNMS 21.5.0
DB Schema 2021_04_08_151101_add_foreign_keys_to_port_group_port_table (208)
PHP 7.4.19
Python 3.8.10
MySQL 10.5.10-MariaDB-1:10.5.10+maria~focal
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.9

====================================

[OK] Installed from the official Docker image; no Composer required
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] IPv6 is disabled on your server, you will not be able to add IPv6 devices.
[WARN] Updates are managed through the official Docker image

Well. I’ve looked at a lot of documentation on Librenms and rrdtools but nothing allows to remove unneeded/error graphs created by munin agent. Where and how does Librenms retain the request to draw these graphs?

So, it looks like I have to answer my own question. Being a noob with librenms, it took a while to figure out how graphs were being generated. Of coarse it relied on the database, mariadb.
Get access to mariadb and show the databases.
Using the commands, have maraidb “USE librenms;” database in my case.
Show the tables within this database with “SHOW TABLES;”
In my case I was interested in the munin_plugins and munin_plugins_ds tables.
See what is inside these tables, for example “select * from munin_plugins;”
Make note of the column name and id number of the row for the graph in the table in question. ie column “mplug_id” and mplug_id number “1”
Take care on the next step to delete the row. Review the command to make sure it is correct.
“Delete from munin_plugins where mplug_id = 1;”
Repeat as required for all the tables
See what is inside these tables again to check they have been deleted.
Exit mariadb and log into librenms to check that the offending graphs have been removed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.