Need help for graphic

Hello!

I could not find any help in Librenms community that is why i am creating this topic. What i am having problem is every time when i am clicking one device is loading many graphics, it takes high CPU usage. The problem i could see is only graphic which is loading every refresh and clicking. Is there any way to zip those graphic files or something else?
Sorry my bad English…
Any help. Thank you guys.

/Mohammed M
Se the picture

I you have tried increasing php memory?

Follow this link https://docs.librenms.org/#Support/Configuration/#core

Yes. I did it now, but it is a same before.

What are specs on the server?

Also, please validate your install post the output.

My_server is just 2GB RAM 2 Vcpus and i only have one device.

Here is:

[root@localhost librenms]# ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.33-263-ge12147c
DB Schema 226
PHP 7.1.11
MySQL 5.5.56-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.4.8
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2

====================================

[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

Click on Basic view instead of Details view and it won’t load as many graphs. See if that makes a difference.

Also, likely your webserver needs more CPU power if that cause too much load.

The problem is not only there under ports. As long i click on the device is loading graph.php? one by one. Is there any way to load these graph.php files like a zip.
I am ssh from ubuntu to my Librenms server which is running in RHEL: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.3 (Maipo). See htop res:

Still, sounds like your server is too low on resources. How much PHP memory did you add to config.php?

Also this one device you added how many interfaces dose it have?

Now i changed to another server and disabled “mouseover and lazy load” : , which solved my problem: Thank you Kevin :slight_smile:

Updating your MariaDB to the 10.x train should help with the general performance of LibreNMS… either speeding it up or reducing the resources it consumes… or both at the same time.

1 Like