Netapp Missing CPU and Network Graph

Hi,

the Netapp monitoring does not show CPU graphs or network graphs. Also the MIB is quite outdated.

I could provide latest MIB file 2.13 instead of 2.4 (currently used)

regards
Marc

If you can provide the MIB. I can integrate that in lnms

1 Like

Hi Cormoran,

not sure what you mean, but currently the discovered Netapp only show storage related information (like how much space is used in an aggregate and volume…) What I would like to see as well is the CPU Usage (quite important as well) and the networks stats (Ethernet and FC) if that is possible.

Regards
Marc

Hi,

I update the mib file in librenms. Now you can update your instance and see if it changes something

Hi, ah - understand. Unfortunately it does not change anything. It still only shows storage parameters but no CPU/Network/FC stats. Is there anything else that needs to be done? Sry - I am not so experienced with SNMP.

Hi, updating a MIB file doesn’t change anything unfortunately, it’s simply a “dictionary” for the snmp data.
Someone needs to contribute an integration for it

1 Like

Hi Jellyfrog, thanks for the information. About the integration is that something easy to do - like going though a documentation and selecting what graphs/values I want to have or something somebody with more knowledge than myself has to volunteer?

Thanks Jellyfrog for the response.

@bartman71 you can run discovery.php and poller and snmwalk like this:

./discovery.php -d -h HOSTNAME
./poller.php -h HOSTNAME -r -f -d
snmpbulkwalk -OUneb -v2c -c COMMUNITY HOSTNAME . 

to give us the necessary information

Hi,

many thanks for all your support so far. Here is the link for the required files - I redirected the output to files:

Is there any update regarding this problem? I’m on the following version of LibreNMS Version 22.2.1, but I got the same problem, CPU and Network Graphs are missing.

Hi,

This issue seems persistent in the current release of LibreNms.

How is it possible to fix it ?

Regards.