Not all devices are showing in graph overview

Hello, I’m looking for a way to show the graphs for all device uptimes within one page. Right now, when I select Devices > All Devices > Graphs, only 5 devices are shown of the 40+ devices i’ve added onto LibreNMS.

Right now, of the 40+ devices i’ve added onto LibreNMS, only 5 devices are showing which are my linux servers, two odd switches, and my firewall. All of my windows servers and most of my switches are not shown in this view. Is there something i’m missing that allows a device to be shown in this view

All my devices are graphing properly and the uptime shows on the individual device level. Validate showed all OK’s.

Seems like I’m running into the same issue as you, did you find any solution to the issue?

Found the solution!
Strangely enough it’s devices that don’t have location set that won’t show up on the graph overview… Setting the location makes the graphs appear right away.
Confirmed this bug on two separate instances of LibreNMS.

I also tried removing the location from all the devices to see if it’s only a mix of devices with/without location set that makes the graphs not appear, but without the location no devices show in the graph overview.