Novice with snmp / discovery needs some guidance

Morning everyone.
LibreNMS installed and seems to be operational on my CentOS 8 running on a Hyper-V VM.
Question/concerns stem from my lack of experience really utilizing a tool like Libre for snmp; discovery and monitoring purposes. We have an older Flue OptiView XG I use for discovery and interestingly it picks up way more than what I am finding with a Libre discovery. 192.168.0.0/23 is our Lan. 10.10.0.0/16 and 10.48.0.0/16 are two additional networks I would like to touch on.

I can find the config.php.default but can’t find a config.php file to modify the networks I would like to discover.

Thoughts?
TIA
Terry

Hi
It’s in /opt/librenms/config.php.
Regards

Thanks Nathanael.
Just looking in that directory: I see the default and just config. Perhaps I am overlooking it but for the life of me I can not find that file.
Terry

Hi

The install guide states that it should be created but can be manually created if need be - Under section Web Installer.
Install LibreNMS - LibreNMS Docs

Kind regards

Terry -

When you login as librenms do an ls -a. You should see config.php.default. Use that file to create your config.php. That will have the section for the discovery in the docs that Nathaniel sent.

HTH
Mark

This topic was automatically closed 186 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.