Observium like alert icons on dashboard

Hi

I want to be able to see icons on the dashboard for anything I should be alerted to such as mentioned in this github issue: Not show Device Alerts Icon on Dashboard · Issue #3211 · librenms/librenms · GitHub

The resolution the person mentions doesn’t seem relevant as far as I can see.

Example icons I’m used to in Observium are recent device reboots, ports that have gone down, downed BGP sessions etc

Is this possible with librenms?

You can configure the alerting of librenms with the alerts you want, including a lot of templates, then configure your Dashboard with the alerting widget.

Yeah, I already use the alerts widget but it doesn’t present information clearly like Observium does like shown in the github issue, I have to drill down (partially by using the + icon) into the alerts to actually see what has happened. Example picture below of a BGP session that is down and all detail is shown on the dashboard (session IP is blocked out), this is repeated for all downed sessions, same for a downed interface port too (which eventually disappears from the dashboard automatically).
Screenshot 2022-10-09 at 12.44.44

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.