Old poller remains shown in ui after switch to dispatcher service, delete button doesn't work

I switched to dispatcher service according to Dispatcher Service (RC) - LibreNMS Docs everything works well, but in the ui/pollers I can still see the old poller. There is a delete icon next to it, when pressing it I get confirmation prompt, press OK, page reloads and the old poller is still there. Just wondering whether this can cause any issues down the road. I have disabled the librenms cron file so the old poller is not running anymore.

screenshot:
https://turbomrak.ddns.net/s/qTRNHsiDgFxfKfm
====================================
Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS | 1.62-72-g729eeccaa
DB Schema | 2018_07_03_091314_create_syslog_table (163)
PHP | 7.2.9-1+b2
MySQL | 10.3.22-MariaDB-0+deb10u1
RRDTool | 1.7.1
SNMP | NET-SNMP 5.7.3
====================================

[OK]    Composer Version: 1.10.5
[OK]    Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK]    Database connection successful
[OK]    Database schema correct
[FAIL]  We have found some files that are owned by a different user than librenms, this will stop you updating automatically and / or rrd files being updated causing graphs to fail.
        [FIX]:
        sudo chown -R librenms:librenms /opt/librenms
        sudo setfacl -d -m g::rwx /opt/librenms/rrd /opt/librenms/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/
        sudo chmod -R ug=rwX /opt/librenms/rrd /opt/librenms/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/
        Files:
         /opt/librenms/rrd/smokeping/__sortercache/data.FPing.storable

the error is from integrating smokeping, the file gets regenerated each time smokeping updates and is owned by smokeping:smokeping, I do not think it affects anything.