OMSA Proxmox not getting all states

When asking for help and support, please provide as much information as possible. This should include:

• Run poller.php and you will get this outpup. In gui many important fields are missing like physical disk.
  • The output of ./validate.php

====================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.69-39-g820cf1d
DB Schema 2020_11_02_164331_add_powerstate_enum_to_vminfo (190)
PHP 7.3.24
Python 3.6.8
MySQL 5.5.65-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.4.8
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2
OpenSSL
====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.0.7
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

If it’s an issue with the WebUI then please consider including a screenshot and the browser version you are using.

If you are having troubles with discovery/polling include the pastebin output of:

Discovery:
https://paste.c-net.org/MerchantWaffles
Poller:
https://paste.c-net.org/RobbinsDresser

So as you can see in the poller file after the RAM state check every state is blank. I am running proxmox with OMSA installed. Anyone know what this is. i cal see there are lots of errors in poller.php but why?

Hardware is Poweredge R620 and OMSA is 9.3.0

No one know why this happend? or have i not provided enough information?

What could be the problem, if you se in the poller there are lots of php errors.

Is there no one here using a dell server?

Looks like when i do snmp walk on the server its missing. How do i fix this.

Do i need to activate them here:

???

bring this post up

Still have not managed to fins a solution to this problem.

I know your thread has been around for a while now. I’ve found that on Ubuntu I needed to modify the snmpd service file (/lib/systemd/snmpd.service) to remove this bit “-I -smux,mteTrigger,mteTriggerConf”, that said I’m still working on the other piece which I think may require a code update. My thread is here:

Thank you very much. I have spent so much time trying to figure this one out. Now everything work as expected

Good to hear, I know there was some changes made to the code. I’m glad that you’re taken care of now as well.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.