Oxidized Config tab in device page not displayed when default entry on the DB

Hi.

We started seeing an issue with the configuration tab not being displayed anymore.

For some reason if there is an entry on the DB stating the default the tab stops showing, gets inserted when for example toggling the setting from on to off at Edit → Misc → Exclude from Oxidized?

Entry in the DB:
MariaDB [librenms]> SELECT * FROM devices_attribs WHERE device_id=156;
±----------±----------±--------------------------±-------------±--------------------+
| attrib_id | device_id | attrib_type | attrib_value | updated |
±----------±----------±--------------------------±-------------±--------------------+
| 190 | 156 | override_Oxidized_disable | false | 2019-12-04 22:20:26 |

Screenshot not showing the TAB.

Deleting the entry shows the configuration properly again:

MariaDB [librenms]> DELETE FROM devices_attribs WHERE device_id=156;
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)

MariaDB [librenms]> SELECT * FROM devices_attribs WHERE device_id=156;
Empty set (0.01 sec)

We went and deleted all the entries in the table for the default, to solve the problem for now.

DELETE FROM devices_attribs WHERE attrib_type=‘override_Oxidized_disable’ AND attrib_value=‘false’;

There may be a problem with the logic at includes/html/pages/device.inc.php:384 onwards

Someone reported a similar problem before, but unsure if related.

Regards

Juan.-

----- Validate update

$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.58.1-13-g0f3c6baab
DB Schema 2019_04_22_220000_update_route_table (147)
PHP 7.2.17-1+0~20190412071344.20+stretch~1.gbp23a36d
MySQL 10.1.26-MariaDB-0+deb9u1
RRDTool 1.6.0
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.3
====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.9.1
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

is anybody else experiencing this at all?

Not sure if that’s the same but I have one device that the config tab is not appearing anymore. Not throwing any errors though.

I can access the config tab by adding the /tab=showconfig/ to the link.

In my case I was having some issues with this host and had to disable polling and I excluded it from oxi (using the gui switcher). I did it few times and once the device was fixed I re-enabled the polling and oxi. Since then I have no config tab on this device.

This actually did the trick for me. Thanks.

I have this on a single device (out of 171) - the “config” tab doesn’t appear but if I manually construct the URL, it is there.

So for example device 184 doesn’t show the tab. If I browse manually to http://librenms/device/device=184/tab=showconfig/ - it’s all there.

@ManOfLard Have you checked the entry in your database for that device 184? Regards

Juan.-