==================================== Component | Version --------- | ------- LibreNMS | 22.6.0 DB Schema | 2021_02_09_122930_migrate_to_utf8mb4 (242) PHP | 7.4.28 Python | 3.9.2 MySQL | 10.5.15-MariaDB-0+deb11u1 RRDTool | 1.7.2 SNMP | 5.9 ==================================== [OK] Composer Version: 2.3.7 [OK] Dependencies up-to-date. [OK] Database connection successful [OK] Database Schema is current [OK] SQL Server meets minimum requirements [OK] lower_case_table_names is enabled [OK] MySQL engine is optimal [OK] [OK] Database schema correct [OK] MySQl and PHP time match [OK] Connected to rrdcached [INFO] Detected Dispatcher Service [OK] rrdtool version ok [OK] Connected to rrdcached
I have oxidized running for some dozen devices, and I see their config in Librenms via the “Configuration” tab with no problem. I have versions and all.
There is one device that does not show the configuration tab. I read other threads and checked that:
- adding /tab=showconfig/ to the device URL gives me the config
- curl http://localhost:8888/node/fetch/$IP-ADDRESS$ gives me the config
- the device is added via IP address, the same is in the router.db oxidized config (I do not feed the devices via Librenms but I update the config file manually)
- no device_attribs are set for this device in the DB
- rediscovering the device does nothing
The device is a NXOS Nexus switch.
Any Idea why this device does not show the tab or where to check for hints about the problem?