Oxidized mapping group

Hello,

I got one issue, I hope you can help me on it,

My issue is I can’t add more oxidized group mapping rules (Failed to set oxidized.maps)
I checked the logs and I got this error message:

/opt/librenms/logs/librenms.log:Next Illuminate\Database\QueryException: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column ‘config_value’ at row 1 (SQL: update config set config_value = {“os”:{“os”:[{“match”:“airos-af-ltu”,“value”:“airfiber”},{“match”:“airos-af”,“value”:“airfiber”},{“match”:“ciscosb”,“value”:“ciscosmb”},{“match”:“fortigate”,“value”:“fortios”}]},“group”:{“hostname”:[{“regex”:"/10\.58\.70\.([0-9]{1,3})/",“value”:“FR-CU”},{“regex”:"/10\.62\.0\.([0-9]{1,3})/",“value”:“FR-ZI”},{“regex”:"/zinfo-\w+/",“value”:“FR-ZI”},{“regex”:"/hp3500-nic.*/",“value”:“BE-HE”},{“match”:“pip”,“value”:“HE-BE”},{“regex”:"/192\.168\.9\.([0-9]{1,3})/",“value”:“EMA-DC”},{“regex”:"/192\.168\.17\.([0-9]{1,3})/",“value”:“DE-ME”}]}} where config_id = 32) in /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:692

And I think is related to a mis configuration of config_value type, it need to be changed from String to text in /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Config.php

Am I right ?
PS: I can add a rule if I deleted an other one.
Can you please propose to me a solution ?

Thanks,