PHP allowed memory exhausted

Hi all,

I got an LibreNMS instance connected to oxidized (2 different servers) what is working as expected. (device list got pulled from LibreNMS, config is pulled from the device and stored in the local git-repo.)

when i try to view the device config in LibreNMS it also works on “normal” devices.
when i try to do it on the big ones i get the well known Red/White error 500 screen.

At the LibreNMS server log (/opt/librenms/logs/librenms.log) i see the following:

Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 82291912 bytes) {"userId":14,"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\ErrorHandler\\Error\\FatalError(code: 0): Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 82291912 bytes) at /opt/librenms/vendor/la versions in de ravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Concerns/ManagesLayouts.php:102)"}

(The config file i tried to pull in this example is a ~ 12,5 MB FortiGate config file with 7485 versions in the oxidized/git-repo)

So, it looks mainly like an PHP allowed memory size issue.
What is the best way to fix this, editing php.ini or is there an option in /opt/librenms/config.php for this or something completely different?